A little late this week, but…This week headliner is clearly Medal of Honor. The game which has been at the centre of a great deal of controversy over the last few months is finally out. Yes, Taliban’s may have been replaced by ‘Opposing Force’, but this is still the genuine attempt to reflect modern warfare in a more accurate and hopefully less scripted fashion than Activision’s Modern Warfare.
The cartoon-perfect Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is also out this week. The game looks as gorgeous as ever and plays fluidly – I only wish I didn’t hate the characters and the anime so much that I’m prevented from playing the game 😦 Capcom’s Dynasty Warriors style Sengoku Basara is also out. With it’s over the top anime style characters and fantasy taking on Japanese History, the game was extreme fun when I tried out the demo a few weeks back. Despite reviewers in the west still not quite understanding why Dynasty Warrior style games work – this is sure to be another hack and slash masterpiece.
- Medal of Honor (PS3/X360/PC)
- Just Dance 2 (Wii)
- Deadly Premonition (X360)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS3/X360)
- Arcania: Gothic 4 (PS3/X360/PC)
- Borderlands GOTY (PS3/X360/PC)
- NBA Elite 11 (PS3/X360)
- Aterlier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3)
- Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (PS3/Wii)
- Ben Ten: Cosmic Destruction (Everything!)
- Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga’Hoole (PS3/X360/DS/Wii)
- Arcania: Gothic 4 (X360/PC)
- Blazblue: Calamity Trigger (PSP)